Bajaj Finserv is one of the best personal loans. As, it provides personal loans to cover different types of expenditures that could occur as a result of a financial emergency or planned expenditure, such as a holiday or home renovation. Bajaj Finserv personal loan directly disbursals the loan amount in the borrower’s bank account.
|Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Highlights|
|Interest rate||Starting from 13.00% per annum|
|Loan Amount||Upto Rs. 25 Lakh|
|Eligible Applicants Categories||Salaried IndividualsSelf-employed individualsDoctorsChartered Accountants|
|Eligibility Age||From 23 years to 55 years at loan maturity|
|Loan Tenure||Upto 60 months|
|Types of Personal Loans||Flexi LoanPersonal Loan for WeddingPersonal Loan for WeddingPersonal Loan for TravelPersonal Loan for Medical EmergencyPersonal Loan for DoctorsPersonal Loan for CA|
Features of Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
- High loan amount: Bajaj Finserv’s personal loans will feature disbursements as high as Rs. 25 lakhs without the need for any collateral.
- Minimal Documentation: Bajaj Finserv requires minimal documentation to make the application process simpler.
- Flexible tenure: You can repay your personal loan within the tenure range of 12 to 60 months at Bajaj Finserv. As per your repayment capacity, you can determine the appropriate tenure.
- Pre-approved offers: You can share your basic contact details and OTP to verify your pre-approved personal loan offer if you are a current customer.
- Offering an EMI Network Card: If you already have a personal loan from Bajaj Finserv, you have the option of using several deals from the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card.
Bajaj Finserv Interest Rate
Depending on the end-use and borrower form, Bajaj Finserv provides different types of personal loans. Personal loan interest rates for the main variants offered by this NBFC are as follows:
|Type of Personal Loan||Interest Rate (p.a.)|
|Personal Loan||13.00 % onwards|
|Flexi Loan||13.00 % onwards|
|Personal Loan for Wedding||13.00 % onwards|
|Personal Loan for Travel||13.00 % onwards|
|Personal Loan for Medical Emergency||13.00 % onwards|
|Personal Loan for Doctors||13.00 % onwards|
|Personal Loan for Chartered Accountant||13.00 % onwards|
|Personal Loan for Self- Employed||13.00 % onwards|
Real interest rates provided to an applicant can depend on different variables, including, but not limited to, credit score, income, form of employer/employment, etc.
Common Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan
Depending on the form of loan that you have opted for, the eligibility for a personal loan appears to differ slightly. For these unsecured loans, however, some of the standard eligibility requirements are as follows:
- You need to be an Indian citizen
- You should be 23 years of age, at least.
- You should have a maximum age of 55 years,
- The applicant is expected to reside in any of the qualifying cities.
|City||Minimum Salary Per Month|
|Goa, Lucknow, Baroda, Indore, Bhubhaneshwar, Vizag, Nasik, Aurangabad, Madurai, Mysore, Bhopal, Jamnagar, Kolhapur, Raipur, Trichy, Trivandrum, Vapi, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Calicut and Rajkot||Rs. 25,000|
|Ahmedabad, Kolkata||Rs. 30,000|
|Jaipur, Chandigarh, Nagpur, Surat, Cochin||Rs. 28,000|
B) For self-employed workers
Your company should run for at least 3 years,
Your company should have filed ITR returns in the past year at least.
C) For Doctors
|Type of Applicant||Doctor Loan Qualifying Criteria|
|Super-specialist doctors (MS/MD/DM)||No minimum post-qualification experience required|
|Dentists (BDS/MDS)||Minimum 5 years of post-qualification experience required|
D) For Accountants Chartered
- Get a COP who is involved for at least 4 years (Certificate of Practice)
- Owning a home or office (at a location where Bajaj Finance Ltd operates)
Types of Bajaj Finserv Personal Loans
The main types of Bajaj Finserv personal loan are as follows:
Bajaj Finserv gives you access to different pre-approved personal loan offers based on your credit score. You pay interest on just the amount you use and not on the overall amount sanctioned if you opt for a flexi loan.
Salaried people and self-employed individuals, businessmen and professionals are given this form of personal loan.
2. Wedding Personal Loan
Planning the wedding of your dreams? A personal wedding loan of up to Rs. 25 lakhs can be used to deal with various expenses, such as location, catering, guest accommodation, jewelry, invitation cards, etc. Also, with a flexible tenure ranging from 24 to 60 months, you can easily repay the loan.
3. Travel Personal Loan
You can apply for a Bajaj Finserv travel loan if you are planning to travel anywhere in the world with your friends or family. Rs. 25 lakhs are the highest travel loan limit.
This loan allows you to have a stress-free holiday, since it can be used to handle different expenses, such as ticket reservations, hotels, sight-seeing expenses, etc.
4. Medical Emergency Personal Loan
You should apply for a Personal Medical Emergency Loan to cover emergency medical costs for yourself or your loved ones.
This personal loan from Bajaj Finserv can easily be used without any hassle to pay for hospitalization and other medical bills. Later, the loan can be repaid within a flexible tenure ranging from 24 to 60 months in simple EMIs.
5. Doctors’ Personal Loan
The personal loan for doctors from Bajaj Finserv can be used by a doctor with fast processing and hassle-free documentation.
Offering up to Rs. 25 lakhs, this loan can be disbursed within 24 hours and can assist you to meet different personal needs. There is a tenure ranging from 12 to 60 months on this personal loan.
6. Personal Loan for Chartered Accountant
A Personal Loan for Chartered Accountant can be applied for up to Rs. 25 lakhs from the comfort of your home or office, easy to apply and simple to use only by uploading a few documents. The amount of the loan can be used to fulfill any personal need for a CA. Also, during a flexible tenure spanning from 12 to 60 months, the loan sum can be quickly repaid.
7. Self- Employment Personal Loan
For up to Rs. 25 lakhs, self-employed people may opt for a personal loan to meet various business and personal expenses such as marriage, debt restructuring, working capital, purchase of new equipment or machinery, etc.
Required documentation for loan application
Some primary documents that are mandatory when applying for a Bajaj Finserv personal loan are as follows:
- PAN Card Card
- Aadhaar, Driving License, Voter ID Card, etc. KYC Documents
- New Photograph
- Additional records required for salaried persons
- Type 16 or the new slips for wages
- Statement of bank accounts for the previous 6 months
- Additional Self-Employed Individuals, Businessmen, and SMEs documents (Small and Medium Enterprises)
- Company Facts (Certificate of business existence)
- Financial statements of company significance (if annual turnover exceeds Rs. 1 crore)
- Statements from bank accounts
- Certified copy of the income tax return for the previous year (ITR)
- Additional documentation needed in the event of a Chartered Accountant personal loan
- Practice Certificate (COP)
- Declaration of the bank
- Additional documentation needed in the event of a doctor’s personal loan
- Certificate for Medical Registration
Availing Bajaj Finserv personal loan comes at an attractive rate of interest with flexible repayment tenure along with low cost. We have mentioned some of the major reasons of Bajaj Finserv being one of the best personal loan in India.
Original Source: www.myloancare.in/personal-loan/bajaj-finserv