Australia, the kangaroo land has become the hotspot for a chiliad or immigrants who wish to have a bright future, leaving behind the hustle and bustle of the modern world. Nowadays, people want a serene life amidst all the turmoil. Well, that’s the reason why people are applying for the Australian PR Visa in 2020. If you’re a skilled professional who want work and earn your living in Australia, then you can apply via the skilled independent Visa 189, that is the best and the easiest way to get Australian PR effortlessly.
The skilled independent Visa sub class 189, is a type of Visa that allows the skilled professionals to live and work anywhere in Australia. With this visa, you can:
- Stay in Australia on a permanent basis
- Work and Study wherever you want in Australia
- Eligible to enrol yourself under the Australia’s public health care schemes
- Sponsor your friends or family to immigrate to Australia
- Freedom to travel in and out for 5 years
- Eligible to apply for Australian Citizenship after residing there for 3 years consecutively.
How Long Can You Stay on the Skilled Independent Sub Class Visa 189?
Well, after getting your visa approved, you can live in Australia for 5 years on a permanent basis. This visa expires 5 years post the date of grant of the visa.
Some of the Key Requirements that You Need to Meet for a subclass Visa 189
- You must be elder than 18 and less than 45, if you want to apply under this visa category.
- You need to have a minimum IELTS score as set by the concerned authorities. (Minimum Band 6 in all the four abilities that’re reading, listening, writing and speaking)
- You need to have your occupation listed in the relevant skilled occupation list of Australia.
- You must have relevant skills assessment for the occupation that you’ve chosen.
- Try and get minimum 65 points out of 100 points in the online skill select system.
- Now, make sure that you’ve a clean bill of health.
- Also, make certain that you’ve no criminal records in the present or in the past.
If you want to receive an ITA, after meeting the requirements, you need to submit an EOI (Expression of Interest) through skill select along with all the details of the occupation you’ve nominated, proficiency in skills and qualifications. After receiving your EOI, the DHA will evaluate your profiles and ranks will be given on certain factors. These EOI’s are kept safe for two years. Moreover, you don’t need to incur any cost to submit an Expression of Interest for the skilled independent sub class 189 Visa.
How Aptech Global Can be a Supporting Hand during the PR Process
Aptech Global is the best and the leading immigration experts, providing assistance to a chiliad of clients and making new success stories for more than 10 years. Get in touch with them, and be assured of getting hassle-free services, and ultimately getting an approval for the visa.
You may also fill the online assessment form for free, and stay connected with of our immigration experts. Let their proficient experts guide you through the whole process.
Why wait? Apply now and fulfil your dreams. Visit the website for more information. Good Luck!