Schools are reopening and most teenagers are pressing the panic buttons – what to wear with a face mask! After a long lockdown, it’s but natural for teens to dress to impress. Well, stress not. Putting together a nice outfit for your school shouldn’t be a Herculean task. The trick is simple: be yourself and the rest falls into place. And before you begin rummaging your closet, don’t forget to pick the latest Shop Priceless promo code. They have arrived just at the right time!
It’s a School, not Prom
Girls, girls, if you are itching to bring out that flowy dress because it has been hanging there in the closet since the lockdown, freeze!
You don’t want to look out of place in school, do you?
Dresses are for prom nights and evening outs. For school, keep your looks casual and simple with subtle hints of style. This is what attracts the most.
Know what? Simply throwing in a cool shirt with a pair of hot skinny jeans and completing the look with flat sneakers can make heads turn, yes, even with a face mask on. Want to accessorize? Wear a watch and/or a sleek pendant with a flimsy chain. You are done.
Cloth denim shirts are super-hot. The best thing is: you can easily incorporate the denim look for school wear. A denim shirt looks awesome when paired with a dark pair of skinny jeans. You either tuck the shirt in or let it be out.
How to Convert a Shirt Dress Into a School Outfit?
Got a shirt dress in your wardrobe that’s pleading to be worn this summer? You can wear it for school.
Do this: pair the dress with skinny pair of jeans. Wear a thin belt to structure the look. Complete the ensemble with sandals or flats and face mask.
Remember girls, skinny jeans and sneakers are wardrobe essentials for any season and for any occasion. They pose the best teenage outfits for school and for hanging out with friends.
Summer Trend 2020
Here is a list of items that every teenager must have in her wardrobe this summer:
- Stylish face masks – they are available online
- Hot shorts – what’s the Shop Priceless promo code for, eh?
- Ruffled tops
- Sleeveless shirts
- T-shirts with messages of social distancing
- Short summer dresses
- Frilly skirts
- Denim shirt
- Denim jacket
- Pairs of skinny jeans in dark colors
- Crop tops
- Tie-dye print dress
- Print and floral dresses
- Printed wide-legged pants
- Cropped jeans
- Off-shoulder tops
Let your wardrobe be filled with vibrant colors. Prints and florals are big this season. Go bold on colors.
Shorts and Skirts
If you love shorts, don’t miss distressed denim cut off shorts, drawstring shorts, paperbag shorts, tie-dye shorts, high-waisted linen shorts, and scalloped shorts. These are some of the trendiest styles in shorts this summer.
Cropped skirts are great fashion pieces for girls in love with skirts.
Love black? Most teens do. However, this summer ditch black and browns for the day. Use a lot of color in your wardrobe. Light to bold – experiment with shades. Keep blacks, browns, navy blues, deep maroons, and other such dark shades for the evening. Moreover, dark shades make you look mature. More suited for the 20 something’s.
Fashion Tips for Teenage GirlStraight from the Stylist’s Desk
- Pair denim shirt with a lace short skirt.
- Pair a simple tee with a distressed pair of shorts.
- Wear an elegant short summer dress with a belt.
- Get some hipsters and rompers this season. They make you look cool.
- Invest in some sleeveless tops and pair them with shorts or skirts.
- Cropped tops are highly versatile pieces of wardrobe. You can pair them with wide-legged pantsor a short skirt or a pair of skinny jeans.
- Wear a spaghetti top with shorts and throw over a light, breezy kimono for a stylish, flowy look.
- Add pizzazz to your style with a boho top paired with shorts.
- Lace and frills are the best friends of teens. They bring out a perfect mix of innocence and style in you.
- Dare to wear floral pants? Keep everything else mono-toned, lest you may look like a Christmas tree!
And you absolutely must have a pair of cropped shorts and a polka dot shirt. Polka dots are still sizzling, gals.
Can’t figure out what to wear for a summer date? No worries. Bring out your favorite short floral summer dress. Pair it with denim jacket. You are done! It’s an evergreen look, easy to put together, and always gives a stylish appearance.
Wish to wear something flowy? Choose long, flowy skirts instead of maxi dresses. Pair your long skirt with a tee tucked in or a spaghetti.
These are some of the new fashion trends for girls this summer. Got more ideas? Be creative with your clothes and create your own style. By the way, the website Don’tPayAll has that promo code you are looking for.
Don’tPayAll is a sizzling website featuring the latest coupons and codes from some of the most reputable stores. Grab a Shop Priceless promo code here. Shop till you drop. The best part: your wallet still stays happy!